Saturday, December 12, 2009

Update

Ok so I am such a slacker!! I haven't posted anything since Halloween, I need to work on that for sure! I have struggled with functioning beyond the necessities lately for some reason I just can't get out of the "baby blues" but I am feeling better this week and am hopeful that the worse is behind us.
Our little boys are growing up so fast, I can't believe how much can change in such a short amount of time.
Brock is our little man he acts so grown up at times telling us the things we should do and say (such as please, thank you, and excuse me if we don't say them quick enough). The other day he pulled down one of our Book of Mormons off the shelf and I started to tell him to put it back because I don't want it to get ripped (how awful is that to take the love the scriptures from him gees sounds like I need to rethink it next time) well he told me wait mom I want to find Jesus so cute so we then started to look at some of the pictures in there and were able to talk about Jesus (which I should be doing more anyway because this is the time of year I should spend more time teaching him about the Savior, I am going to try harder to do better!!). He is also a huge help with Blake when I am not right by them and Brock sees Blake put something in his mouth he shouldn't then he will either yell for me or get it out or do both for the most part it is a HUGE help. He also loves his brother so much we find them playing together so great. Brock can make Blake laugh so hard it is so cute I need to get the camcorder out for these moments.
Blake is growing up so much as well. He is so close to walking for about a month and a half now he has been taking a couple steps but then he falls down and crawls instead. Oh well I'm sure once he's walking I won't be able to keep up with him. He is already in to everything! I don't know how he gets to some of the stuff he does but he is definitely an explorer. He went to a check up last week and his heart is looking good so they took him off his medicine (which is so good it has bad side effects but he had to have it so we had to risk the side effects) we just need to closely monitor him and as long as things look good we won't have to go to his cardiologist for a year. Can you believe it a whole year without going to his cardiologist I hope it is really that long(cause that will mean he is doing good!!). He is a happy baby too which is so nice he is smiley unless he needs something then it is not so fun cause he screams loud must of got that from his brother. ;)
So we are doing great. Our boys are so wonderful they make us way happy even when it is trying times I am so grateful for them and for the JOY they have brought to us. Looking back at this past year we have had so many blessings I am so grateful for the Lord's hand in our lives he truly does watch over us. We've had so many close calls when we first had Blake and it was scary but I am so so grateful that he is here with us. He is such a blessing. We are so grateful for both of our boys. I also need to say that I am very grateful for my loving husband he works so hard to support our family and I don't know what I would do without him. He is so perfect for me and we have been so blessed!
I hope everyone is having a good holiday season and in case I don't get back on for a while I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment