If you look at these you have to ignore my messy house I figure if I don't take pictures because my house isn't spotless then I will never have pictures of my kids so just ignore the mess!!!!
We had a lot of fun and my kids basically ate sugar for two days it was so awful but they loved it! After that I took it away and put it in our treat bucket for them to earn. I know I am such a mean mom and I'll probably either end up eating it myself or throwing it away oh well at least they aren't eating it I guess!
I also wanted to mention that I loved conference! The talks were so inspiring and uplifting and I kept thinking wow I need to do that but it was so encouraging!! I love conference weekend and I can't wait til the Ensign comes out with all the talks!! Hope everyone else enjoyed their Easter weekend!!!
Cute pictures. he is so proud of his chocolate bunny he he.
ReplyDeleteI STILL haven't put my easter pics up :) I just kinda skipped it. Maybe I'll get organized enough to find them. Your kids are darling! I hope sweet little blake is feeling better!
ReplyDelete