I started a bed time routine with the kids a couple of months ago. The best thing I have ever done, I love it!! As part of our bed time we sing songs and I started with them picking but then changed to singing primary songs about a month ago and have loved it. Now Brock will ask for primary songs and during the day when he is playing I hear him screaming the words I say scream because it really isn't singing at times but I am so glad that he is starting to really love them!! I sure love hearing him singing his songs!!
Oh I also have to add that on Sunday it was the first time that he sang in Sacrament with the primary and it was so darn cute to watch him get up there in front of everyone. I think he did really good with the sign language too! It was a little embarrassing but funny at the same time because when he first got up there he said really loudly "Hey everyone move I can't see my mom and dad" so cute!! I love that kid he is growing up so fast!!!!
I think everyone got a kick out of that! It was so cute.
ReplyDelete