I'm not a huge fan of these pictures it's probably because I am pregnant in them and feel HUGE but hey at least we finally have some family pictures!! Brock kept running off and wouldn't be in the pictures with us I really liked this one but of course we are missing Brock!! These next two are the same picture just different color to them but I want to know which one you like better cause I can't decide!
I know what you mean about not wanting pictures while pregnant (I got my drivers licence picture renewed early since I'd be really really pregnant when it expired). You look great though. I like the one thats faded too.
Charee told me you were pregnant...aren't I the worst friend. I had no idea. (has it really been that long since I've seen you?) ANd now you're 10 days away...or maybe your little one is already here. I can't wait to see pics!
I kind of like the faded colored picture. They are all so cute though!! Hard to pick just one! You look good for being preggors ;)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about not wanting pictures while pregnant (I got my drivers licence picture renewed early since I'd be really really pregnant when it expired). You look great though. I like the one thats faded too.
ReplyDeleteCharee told me you were pregnant...aren't I the worst friend. I had no idea. (has it really been that long since I've seen you?) ANd now you're 10 days away...or maybe your little one is already here. I can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDelete