Monday, February 7, 2011

I know there's a ton of pictures I'm just trying to quickly catch up! Once again the boys always take off their clothes so please ignore the fact that they are in their underwear and diaper a lot!




I love the pictures of Brennan holding on to Brock's finger! I know this may be weird but it makes me think how we need to hold on to each other. With how crazy the world is we need to hold on to each other!!!

One of Matt's coworkers' wives made this hat for Brennan
I love pictures of my kids sleeping!

it must be so tiring watching your brother play games!
presents from Aunt Yvonne
can you guess which snowman puppet is mine and which is Brock's? He did a good job. He cut and glued it all on his own!
Blake wouln't let me see his face





my boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment