Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for an OB/GYN? I don't really like the one that I have and was wondering who people would suggest. Thanks everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I go to Kimberly McCullick. I'm not sure how you spell her last name. I hadn't had a girl OB before but it was okay. She is really nice. I couple sisters in the ward recommended her. I didn't know you were expecting...CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to recommend McCulloch, too but Sandra beat me to it. I think half of our ward goes to her. She's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...hope you get this. We're trying to get together today at elk Ridge Park (10 am) with all the girls while Miriam is in town. Hope you can come!

    ...oh and I've also heard Dr. McCulloch is a great doctor! Congrats on the new little one-how fun!

    ReplyDelete