In December we had to take Blake in for his check up at Primary Children's so we figured we should stop by Temple Square why were down there!! Especially since the week after we stopped my sister got to temple square for her mission so we need to try and not go as much now. :)
The check up went good they put him in a holter monitor for 24 hours (which was a pain to keep an almost three year old from taking it off or bugging it) but I am so grateful we did have it on him because his cardiologist called us yesterday to let us know that he had episodes while he had it on. One of them happened at 3:30 in the morning and lasted for an hour his heart rate was at 260! Wow I didn't realize he was having them! I should of though, he has been acting different but I kept thinking he was getting sick or blaming it on other things :( It will all be okay though we are trying to figure out what medicine he needs to be on now and it will all be fine once we get that figured out! Thankfully it was figured out soon enough that he shouldn't have to go to the hospital! One down side though is that he isn't aloud to have chocolate so I need to try and not have any as well because I feel like a mean mom eating a treat and then telling him "no you can't have this". He so doesn't understand that I can and he can't!! I love him so much and am so thankful he is in our family!!!! Now I just need to figure out what to do from here.....everything is good though it'll be ok!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment